Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What Does My Birthday Mean?

So I went to Rayo's for the first time and there was this post about birthdays there so decided to take the plunge. You guessed right, I am a sucker for these things.

I couldn't format it to appear as it did on the page but the koko of the gist is there (with my comments).

*********************************************************************************

Your Birth date: July 28

You have a Type A personality so big it makes other Type A's shrink away in shame. (What's a Type A? Why are you rolling your eyes? I only asked a question)

You never shy away from adversity - and you love to tackle impossible problems. (Hmmm)

Failure is not an option for you, and more than a few people are put off by your ego.(Well .....)

You tend to be controlling, and you hate leaving anything up to chance. (OK. Maybe)

Your strength: Your bold approach to life

Your weakness: You don't accept help (Who? Me?)

Your power color: Bronze (I thot it was Gold! Duh?)

Your power symbol: Pyramid (??)

Your power month: October (Eziokwu? Tell me true word. October!?)

Anyway, I give them 8 per 10. Dem try small.

Nimmo

4 comments:

Queen of My Castle said...

Ha! I'm a sucker for those things as well. I am forever on Blogthings.com and Tickle.com taking silly personality assessment quizzes. Yeah, I know, I'm weird

Afrobabe said...

lol...I am not particularly into these quizzes but the horoscopes always get me...at least 99%

Ms. Catwalq said...

Yup, October is the shiznit!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

I don't think I am brave enough to do one of these. Hahaha.

Recent Comments